Following 2015’s first successful call, the Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology (KIAT) and the Commission for Technology and Innovation of Switzerland (CTI) has launched a second call for joint innovation projects between Switzerland and South Korea.
Deadline for the submission is August 10th, 2016.
The call is aimed at the following audience:
- Companies and research institutions in Switzerland and South Korea (consortia) looking to carry out a joint science-based innovation project
- Swiss companies which see South Korea as a major overseas market and Asian research location and which want to derive maximum benefit from KIAT and CTI funding.
The criteria for the applicants are the following:
- The basic requirements for setting up a consortium must be met; in particular, the skills and expertise of the Swiss and South Korean partners should be complementary.
- The planned project brings benefits to the project partners in both countries.
- The planned innovation project is clearly market-oriented.