The Science & Technology Office (STO) of the Embassy of Switzerland in the Republic of Korea supports Swiss medtech start-ups in their fact-finding and validation tasks in the Korean market with a specially tailored 3-day program. The second edition of the Swiss medtech program will take place in the Republic of Korea on April 24th to April 28th.
Feedbacks from the first edition shows that concrete follow-ups has been proven by participating start-ups, from industry contacts with local health district boards or private operators, to clinical trials at Korean hospitals. For further details, please check out the 2016 edition of the Swiss medtech start-up program.
The schedule for the 2017 edition is as follow:
- Introduction of all start-ups including goals and status of operations with Korea
- Market introduction – by a local consultant
- Certification process in Korea – by the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
- IP in Korea for medtech companies – by an IP lawyer of a reputable legal Office in Korea
- Networking with experts and presenters
- Pitching contest with Korean start-ups including judges & assesment from Korean investors
- Visits of hospitals including introduction of cutting-edge Research & clinical trials facilities
- Personal B2B meetings arranged by the STO
- Free for meetings/visits
Please click here to get a PDF file of the schedule.
Interested in joining us for the second Swiss medtech program? Please write directly to email@example.com