The 2019 Swiss-Korea Innovation Week Ideation Workshop is a one-day creativity sprint offering an opportunity for participating companies, startups and individuals to collaborate towards identifying new ideas, designs or ventures leveraging technology to serve challenges of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs):
– SDG 3 on good health and well-being,
– SDG 10 on reduced inequalities, and
– SDG 11 on sustainable cities and communities.
The key technologies retained this year are Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality (AR/VR/MR) and Blockchain.
The sprint will allow participants to work in groups throughout the day towards defining a concrete project.
Come and discover the prizes for Best Ideas! Projects with the highest potential will be invited to participate in the Designathon in September 2019 in Seoul.
- Location: Heyground 5, Ttukseom-ro 1na-gil, Seongdong-gu, 04779 Seoul, Inspiration Hall, B1
- Time: 09:30-18:30
- Event free of charge but registration compulsory
- REGISTER HERE
- further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshop is open to individuals and all participants from Swiss and Korean participating startups active in innovation areas pertaining to mobility, security, inclusiveness, real estate, energy, sustainability, AI, VR/AR/MR, IoT, machine learning, blockchain, quality of life, well-being, smart environments, etc.
Participation is expected for the whole day, no partial participation.
- Allow Korean and Swiss participants to collaborate on an innovation challenge
- Discover potential mutual opportunities
- Stimulate new ideas in a fast paced creativity workshop
- Have fun and learn along the way
- Impact : 50%
- Feasibility : 25%
- Viability : 25%
- Science and Technology Office, Embassy of Switzerland in Seoul
- University of Geneva – CUI
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI)
- Jean-Henry Morin, University of Geneva
- Olivier Mouroux, Asiance
- Abir Oreibi, Lift
- Serena Cangiano, SUPSI
|09:30 – 09:50||Registration||Open registration and Welcome coffee|
|09:50 – 10:30||Welcome & Intro||Workshop Introduction, schedule for the day, goals and presentation of the team|
|Short Inspiring talks||Setting the Stage, Food for Thought List #TBC|
|10:30 – 10:40||Icebreaker||Super)power : get to know each other|
|10:40 – 11:20||Ideation Round #1||Form teams, about 6 to 8 people
|11:20 – 11:30||Coffee Break|
|11:30 – 11:45||Ideation Round #1 Output Preparation||Teams prepare the Ideation Output Sheets, stick them on the wall|
|11:45 – 12:30||Idea Pitching Time||Teams present their 3 ideas (2’ per idea)|
|12:30 – 13:30||Lunch||Semi working lunch : voting on Ideas by all|
|13:30 – 14:00||Morning recap,
Inspiration Talks MIND.ai / IOVO / Sophie Soowon Eom CEO Adriel.ai
|14:00 – 14:10||Ideation Round #2||Form new groups around the most popular ideas
– Define a project
– Build the Team
|14:10 – 16:00||Project Work||Teams work on building their Idea for their projects (e.g., Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition Canvas, Storytelling, role play, code, etc.) Half way we should give Swiss Chocolate stimuli)|
|16:00 – 16:10||Project Sheet finalization||Teams finalize their project sheets|
|16:10 – 16:30||Coffee break||Teams prepare for pitching (with coffee)|
|16:30 – 17:30||Project Pitching Time||All teams pitch their projects : PechaKucha “style” (6’40’’ per team – 20 slides x 20’’)|
|17:30 – 17:45||Break||Jury discussions|
|17:45 – 18:00||Next Steps, wrap-up and feedback||Closing of the event : Feedback from the jury, selection of teams for November event|
|18:00 – 18:30||Closing Cocktail|